Tuesday, September 21, 2010

weekly update

The most rewarding part of these past few weeks has been creating these "conceptual images" and assembling them onto layered billboards in Maya for my animatic. To see the amount of depth that can be achieved with such simplicity gives me a lot of motivation to make really polished and layered final images. In a sense creating this animatic has been a highly condensed version of how I anticipate running the entire production.

However, I'm not yet happy with the pacing of the film, haven't added any real transitions between shots, and am not set on the current ending. This merits another pass at the animatic, which will be considered final by October 19th.

Looking forward to sticking to my production schedule and getting some more work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment